Using MATLAB in Calculus
Department of Mathematics, CSI
Last updated on
Welcome to the MATLAB tutorial.
The intentions of this tutorial are:
To use this tutorial you can:
Be a guide to using MATLAB as a tool to study Calculus.
- Provide a quick way to get answers to MATLAB questions.
- Provide a collection of examples for your study of calculus and
other math courses.
- Provide an archive of functions or
for your use.
- Be used as a starting point for web searches about MATLAB and
mathematics. See the section on
This tutorial is intended to be read on-line. This allows you to
use the hypertext structure to move around the document with ease.
You just point your mouse on a link and away you go. Use the back
button on your browser to return to the previous screen. To orient
yourself, there is a
- The contents page lists an outline of the tutorial. This is
broken down by sections and subsections. This is useful if you know
your topic and want to get there immediately.
- The index allows you to find references to a topic.
As well, you can ask questions and post answers on the
web site. This is a common area for students and
faculty to discuss the use of MATLAB.
This document was translated from LATEX by
HEVEA and HACHA.