Location :: Hotels :: Restaurants :: Reimbursal Forms
November 19th-20th, 2015
The invited speakers are:
- Jian Ding (University of Chicago) "Some geometric aspects for two-dimensional Gaussian free fields." abstract
- Francis Comets (Université Paris Diderot) "Localization in one-dimensional log-gamma polymers" abstract
- Jean-François Le Gall (University Paris-Sud Orsay) "First-passage percolation on random planar graphs." abstract
- Mykhaylo Shkolnikov (Princeton University) "Edge of beta ensembles and the stochastic Airy semigroup" abstract
- Financial support is still avaiable. See FinancialSupport for details.
- There will be a dinner for women in probability: Women in Probability is an organization for women active in probability research. Our primary purpose is to provide networking and mentoring opportunities for early career women. Our activities are funded by the NSF. For more information on Women in Probability and its activities, please visit our website womeninprobability.org.