Location :: Hotels :: Restaurants :: Reimbursal Forms
November 17th-18th, 2016
The invited speakers are:
- Sandrine Péché (Université Paris Diderot) "Some results on delocalization and localization of eigenvectors of random matrices." abstract
- Nike Sun (University of California, Berkeley) "Phase transitions in random constraint satisfaction problems." abstract
- Vincent Vargas (Ecole Normale Supérieure de Paris) "Ward and Belavin-Polyakov-Zamolodchikov (BPZ) identities for Liouville quantum field theory on the Riemann sphere" abstract
- Balint Virag (University of Toronto) "Random relaxed sorting networks." abstract
- Financial support is still avaiable. See FinancialSupport for details.
- There will be a dinner for women in probability: Women in Probability is an organization for women active in probability research. Our primary purpose is to provide networking and mentoring opportunities for early career women. Our activities are funded by the NSF. For more information on Women in Probability and its activities, please visit our website womeninprobability.org.